Monday, February 8, 2010

Non Traditional Valentine's Card




I wanted to make my hubby a card that wasn't just the regular reds with hearts and flowers for Valentine's day. I made him this card using the Wild Card Cart for the doily card cut at 5, and the Paisley Cart for the dog cut at 4 1/4. On the inside, I put the sentiment "I love having you around" as a play on words for the round hool a hoop. I used the MS loopy loop punch around the border on the inside sentiment. I put this card in the Just Buggin challenge for this week to make something for Valentine's day with the cricut.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL...This is sway too cute! So creative! Great job! Thanks for joining us at JB!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the ribbon idea! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Lynne said...

So cute!! What a great Valentine!!
Lynne JB DT

Saxo Stamper said...

This is really good, I love that it's different from the usual reds.

Thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin

Karen
JB DT