Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Towel Animals





I made this page with a few of the pictures I took of the towel animals on our recent cruise. I always tend to take way more pictures than I need to of these on every cruise, because they are so cute.

I used inking on this page for the Practical Scrappers challenge for this week. A link to their site is in my side bar if you would like to check them out.

I cut the letters for the title with the Zooballoo cricut cartridge at a size 1 1/2 and inked them with a copper color ink from the colorbox cat's eye ink. I then embossed the baby blue strips that I was going to attach the letters with the cuttlebug swiss dots folder. After they were embossed, I went back and did a sponge type inking with white ink on them. I dabbed the ink along them and then spread it out with a fantastix colortool brush.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

shari said...

This is so cute, I love how you put the head on one of them. Shari (cricutrookie)

Heidi M said...

Hi Jean! Great job with this layout! I love how you made the title.

Thanks for joining our challenge at Practical Scrappers.

Heidi :)

RobinJ said...

Wonderful layout! Love how you used the inks! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
xoxo-RobinJ

Amanda said...

Awww, great LO and animals...Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers this week..

Amanda :0)

Deena said...

I could not help but scrap my towel art pics from the last cruise I went on too! They were just sooo cute! Love your layout! Thanks for sharing it!!