Thursday, June 10, 2010

Apple Recipe Mini Book







I bought my aunt a red pie plate and a small apple for her kitchen, so I wanted to make her something to go with it. I used the Doodlecharms cartridge for the apples and cut them on Grungeboard for the base. I used the bind it all to bind the book. I wanted to print the recipes instead of hand write them, so I printed it out onto regular paper and then taped down my cuts over it and reprinted the words.

I am going to also put this mini book in the Cute and Some Showcase #10.

11 comments:

2 Ducky said...

How delightful! Love this!!! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Goodluck on the showcase!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, you come up with the cutest and most clever little projects!!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!!! I love the little mini binding!

Thanks for entering the showcase!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, thank you for entering this into the showcase. You are such a treasure, my friend!!!

Jean said...

Thanks Audrey! You are so sweet. And thanks to everyone else for the nice comments.

- - Sheryl - - said...

I love shaped books - and yours is adorable thanks for joining showcase #10

Michelle said...

What an adorable book! I love it!

Mad Fat Girl said...

Really cute idea! And could be done with some many fruits! Great job!

peata said...

cute little mini album.
love the apple theme.
toilet roll mini scrapbook comp

Christina said...

what a cute idea.

Come stop by my blog there's something there for you.

flowerdisco said...

very nice...tfs!