Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mom's Birthday Cake

Here is the cake.
Kaylee made this for my mom.
Here is the banner, the 50 Kaylee made and the hippo. He has a really cut bow on the side, but I think Kaylee is covering it up in the pic.

My mom with her cake.


Here is my mom's cake. The hippo is from Create a Critter and the 50 is from Don Juan and I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. I also added a few pics from yesterday and a pic of the hippo that inspired the hippo decorations. The 50 that is decorated was made by Kaylee. I let her make and decorate it however she wanted.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Very cute! Great job Kaylee! :)

Andrea C said...

Great cake, great card and your little one is gorgeous x

Jean said...

Thanks Andrea, she is my niece.

ScrapHappySteph said...

great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great job! I love that you let your niece craft along with you. I love the birthday theme and I look forward to following and seeing what you make next!

L

Lisa said...

Beautiful cake.