Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Card and Gifts

One of my friends son is having a birthday this week, and I bought him a gift card, but I thought I would make a couple of things for him to go with it as well. This card was cut from the Wild Card Cart and the images on it are Dustin Pike Digi Stamps.


Vinyl Bottle Picture has been removed, because it is out for publication.
I also made him one of the tealight birthday cakes. I used a blue-green ribbon for the sides and went with a dark blue for the top. The words and swirls on top were done with a white gel pen.


2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

I love the card...so cute. Monkeys are so much fun

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, of course I love the card, the bottle and the tea light cake!!! All are adorable! He should be a very happy little boy to get these gifts!