Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Wedding Layout


Okay, I have been married for 9 years and I never scrapbooked my wedding. I have the pics and stuff in an album, but I have been wanting to make a scrapbook for everything and just never worked on it. Today, I got all of my photos and stuff out and decided I would get started on that. The title on this page is from the sweethearts cartridge. I then cut a large heart from the George and Basic Shapes Cart and then cut a LOT of smaller, various sized hearts in different black and white shades to cover it. I then put my picture down and added a few red hearts on the larger heart collage. I covered them in red stickles. The background page was a white, preembossed page with hearts. I chalked the whole page with a light pink color to make the embossing stand out more and then outlined some of the hearts with a colored pencil. So, this is the first of many wedding layouts to come.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is so pretty! Shame on you, you should have did this 9 years ago!!! LOL!!!