Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lots of Monsters


I just finished making the invitations for Kaylee's Halloween Party today. (I know it is early, but I am working on all of the Halloween projects early this year since I will be out of town in October some) I made 54 of these invitations and they were made with the Mini Monsters cart. I only cut one layer to go over the card and then drew on the mouth and added googly eyes. I tried to keep them cute and simple since I had so many to make. The tops are all mainly pink type colors, but there are all different color bases. The inside is computer generated and says: "Come do the Monster Mash at Kaylee's Halloween Bash" with all of the party details as well.

3 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

LOVE it! My son just told me he wants to have a monster party for his birthday (in late September) and this is the monster he wanted!!! So glad I found your blog.... and so happy you are following me on my blog (that's how I found yours)!!

Thanks so much for sharing and following me!!!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Cheryl, glad you liked the monsters. I think a monster birthday would be so cute! I am planning on using a projecter to make some large monsters for decorations that I will post on here as well.

Beckie Williams said...

Love it. Good to see I am not the only one starting Halloween this early!!