Saturday, September 18, 2010

From Trash Can to R2D2




This was a little garbage can for the bathroom. It started out black, but my hubby painted it white and then used foam and paint to make it into R2D2. This is something that he actually did a few years ago, but he had him out and sitting by the door today, so I thought I would share a picture of the little guy. He made this for me one year when I dressed up as Princess Leia and I used him to put candy in and give out. Everybody got a real kick out of him. I also took a small recorder and downloaded some sounds he makes from the internet to take with me and play. He was a big hit. He has been sitting in the closet in our game room, but my hubby got him out today and now he is holding the door in place in there.

3 comments:

greenbean said...

my hubs would freaking love this!...this is beyond fantastic!...

Andrea C said...

Wow this is brilliant, so clever x

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, JEEAAAN!!! This is phenomenal!!! How in the world... never mind!!! LOL! This is just too freaking cute for words!!!