Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last Year's Halloween Layouts

Since we are getting really close to the 31 days of horror, I thought I would reshare some of last year's Halloween Layouts with you guys that I made to get everybody in the Halloween mood. Can't wait until Friday to begin sharing some great ideas for this year with you all.

The Boo Crew Layout.  This layout was made using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge, Computer Generated Sentiment and the MS Drippy Goo Punch.


Brewing Up Some Halloween Fun Layout was also made using Paper Doll Dress Up and a computer generated sentiment and lots of stickles on the witch's pot and a few of clear skittles as well.

Happy Halloweenie layout was made with a computer generated sentiment and the Paper Pups Cartridge.
Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun was made with Paper Doll Dress Up and a computer generated sentiment and I used glitter paper and some bling to dress up the ghosts.

The last one I have to share with you today is the Mummy Loves Me page which I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the Mummies, put a little bow in the little ones hair and printed the sentiment straight onto the paper.  I am not sure if you can see in the picture, but I used stickles on the words to make it look like bandages.

2 comments:

Tashia said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I love meeting new people and getting to share great ideas!!

Very cute scrapbooking by the way!

Tashia @ homeinspiredbliss.blogspot.com

Ladybug said...

They're all just tooooo stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the Boo crew, Ghouls, Mummies! Ahhhh heck! LOVE 'em all!!! TFS! :-)