Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Corn Crib Layout

This layout is of an area called The Corn Crib at Tate's Farm in Alabama.  They have a giant area filled with corn kernals for the kids to play in.  Kaylee loves going here every year in October. 


The letters for the title were cut with the Sans Serif cart and I then added some green dots to them so they wouldn't be just plain.  The corn cob is from the new Gypsy cart Smiley Cards.  I used the tiny bubbles cuttlebug folder on the corn and the distressed stripes cuttlebug folder on the green part.  I think it really made the corn look real. Then, I added some google eyes to finish it off.  I love adding google eyes and faces to just about anything to add cuteness, lol.

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How adorable!! Love that corn and the embossing!

Rhonda Emery said...

so adorable. Jean I tried to contact you but your contact button wont let me. I have lost your address and I would really like to keep it in my address book if you dont mind will you email it at semery@classicnet.net
thank you

Jean said...

Emailed it to you Rhonda.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, great!!! That is just the cutest little ear of corn!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

So adorable that corn on the cob. Nice job with the texture on it!!

Angi Barrs said...

So adorable. Love that Cute corn on the cob.