Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dry Erase Board with Vinyl

The ladies over at Serenity Scrappers are having a challenge now to alter something and if you use vinyl you get an additionally entry.  Well, you all know I love vinyl, so I had to get in on this challenge.  Be sure to check them out here.

I found this dry erase board at Walmart for $4 and decided to alter it with vinyl. 

I used brown vinyl for the cuts.  I used the Don Juan cartridge for the letters and the Heritage cartridge for the tree.  I bought a few of these, so I will be making some more of these to use as gifts.

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Great job; it looks great!!!

Stacy said...

Jean,
I love this idea. The tree is stunning. You can't beat 4 bucks either
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Stacy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great idea, super cute!

DtsArt said...

super cute. Love it!

hilda'scraftylounge said...

Oh i love it so cute Your very creative

Besthobbyeva said...

Jean, I think YOU can alter anything, lol! This came out great. I love the Heritage cartride, I have used this tree before, it is fantastic.

Thanks for joining the challenge over SS. I told Kel you would be the first submission, I know how you love your vinyl. You always come up with great projects using it!!

Laurie

Monica said...

Ah-mazing my friend!

Angi Barrs said...

This is a fab idea. Gotta try this soon. :)