Thursday, March 3, 2011

Missing My Two Front Teeth Layout

You may have noticed in some of my recent pictures of Kaylee that she is missing her two front teeth.  I finally made a scrapbook page for that today.  I used a free file from svgcuts.com for the teeth and added some google eyes to them.  They were also cut with glitter paper.  I added a glitter paper mat to the picture.  I then used Don Juan to cut the letters out in white.  Finally, I outlined everything with a blue glitter pen and added some faux stitching with white lines around the outside of the page.


I am entering this layout into the So Saturday Challenge at Card Creations and More by C.  The challenge is anything that sparkles. You can find her blog here: http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww this is so cute. Love the little smiles. :)

Paula Bee said...

What a cute layout! Those teeth are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is so adorable! My brother needs this page for his daughter. I just got received a picture of her from him and she's missing her 2 front teeth! LOL!

Darlene said...

LOL! so cute! Thanks for joing us at SCard Creations and More

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These teeth are so cute! Great lay-out!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute layout.