Friday, April 22, 2011

Egg Hunt Layout

I found the cutest tiny egg embellishments at Hobby Lobby, so I wanted to make an Egg Hunt Layout using them.  After the layout was finished, I added some of the eggs to the tree and around the grass as well.  I added one larger, golden egg to the hole inside the tree.  I used the following Cricut Cartridges for this layout:
Robotz - Font (outlined in blue)
Paper Doll Dress Up - Clouds (inked with blue and outlined also)
Zooballoo - Grass (chalked)
Live Simply - Trees
Create a Critter - Rabbit (added google eyes)
Easter 2010 - Large Egg (added gold stickles)
Frames - Storybook



5 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

So cute! I love the layout! The tree and the bunny are so adorable! I love seeing scrapbook layouts. I still scrap quite a bit and love seeing new ideas. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl said...

Very cute!!

Stacy said...

Jean,
What a super cute layout, I love it.
Hope you have a great Easter
Hugs,
Stacy

Georgiana said...

Your pictures are going to look great. I decided I am going to start working on more layouts, especially since summer is just around the corner.

Audrey Frelx said...

Adorable!