Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spook-tac-u-lar Day 27: Monster Crossing and No Fly Zone Signs

Welcome back to Day 27 of the Spook-tac-u-lar Halloween Projects.  I cannot believe we are almost at the end of the month.  It seems like it has flown by.  I am going to have to get on the ball with Christmas projects.  Be sure to stop by and see what Halloween Project Rhonda has to share with you today at http://www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ when you are finished visiting here.

For today, I have two signs I made for the Halloween party to share with you.  I have a Monster Crossing Sign and a No Fly Zone witch sign. 
To make these signs, I started out with a piece of poster board in each color (yellow and green) and used a ruler and pencil to draw out a triangle on them.
Then, I cut the triangles out to make the base of my signs.
Now, I used Vinyl to decorate these.  For the Monster Crossing sign, I used the Batman Font for the words and the Happy Hauntings Cartridge for the monster silhouettes.

For the No Fly Zone Sign, I used Batman for the font, George and Basic Shapes Cartridge for the circle with a line through it and A Child's Year Cartridge for the witch.

9 comments:

callyannc said...

What a great idea! I love it! TFS CallyAnn

Peggy Sue said...

too cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Now this is sooo clever and cute. :)

Rhonda Emery said...

these are super cute made me laugh love them

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are fun!

Audrey Frelx said...

Great signs -- cute and fun!!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love the signs. I'm thinking I need some around my house that say "Quiet please! Mommy is crafting! Go see Daddy for all your needs!"

Luanne said...

those are fun signs! love the silhouettes.

Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Super Animal Pics said...

Nicce blog