Monday, October 31, 2011

Spook-tac-u-lar Day 31: Halloween Skull Bucket

Happy Halloween Everybody!!

Welcome to day 31 of the Spook-tac-u-lar Halloween Projects.  I am so happy that you joined me and Rhonda for this month long Halloween Celebration.  Be sure to stop by and see what she has to share with you at http://www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ when you are finished visiting here.  I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects this month and can't wait until next Halloween! 

Also, a reminder, I will be in a Birthday Hop for Rhonda and Amy tomorrow and a giveaway as well, so be sure to stop back by for that.

Now, onto today's project.  I have a Skull Candy Bucket that I made for Kaylee.  I started out with a white popcorn bucket from the Dollar Tree and decorated it.  The bow on the side is from Hobby Lobby and I hot glued it on.  I also hot glued two large google eyes to the front.  I used vinyl for the other cuts.  The mouth is from the Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge and the font for the name is from the Batman Cartridge.

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

HI Jean~ I enjoyed all your super fun and spooky projects this month! Thanks for sharing such fun ideas! Have a super fun and spooky Halloween my friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

That bucket is so much fun! love the details.

Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

how cute and fun this one is too. I loved all of your super great Halloween projects all month long and had a blast checking in with you 2 ladies everyday to see what you had next. Fabulous Job to you both!!
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

jean it has been a pleasure and so much fun doing the 31 days of halloween with you. thanks so much for including me. had a blast. hope you have a great halloween tonight. hugs see you tommorrow for the birthday hop. hugs

Running Turtle said...

Super cute!! It was a great month seeing all your wonderful creations!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us!!! Lots of fun, and I enjoyed coming here everyday!!!
TinaB

Sheena said...

Cute! I had fun checking out all your Fun projects!

Hugs, Sheena

Peggy Sue said...

so cute! thanks for all the terrific projects! Can't wait for next halloween to do some of them!

Cricut Couple said...

So Cute! Another amazing project! Love it!