Sunday, October 16, 2011

Witch and Moon Layout

If you are looking for today's Halloween Project, scroll down to the previous posting. :)

Here is a Halloween Layout I worked on.  I used George and Basic Shapes for the moon.  The witch is from the Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge and I cut her out of metallic velum.  For the bats, I used the Happy Hauntings Cartridge and cut them out of black glitter paper. 

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Getting Scrappy at Amanda's Crafts and More: Kooky and Spooky (Halloween Layout): http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Paper Cutz: Halloween Layout with stars, circles or diamonds: http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Love the witch! Cute layout!

NancyD said...

Very cute!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz. NancyD

Peggy Sue said...

so cute!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this turned out great!!! What fun with the bats flying behind that ole wicked witch... lol!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun lay-out!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

What a wonderful and fun layout!! Love it!! So glad you shared it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

Tameko said...

Nice layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge.

Amanda said...

Wow Jean, your layout is simply SPOOK-tacular!! I love the bling you add to the page.. Thanks for joining my Getting Scrappy Challenge again and I hope you will join my challenge again this Sunday..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Danville AC Repair said...

Thanks for writiing this