Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Decorate to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day: Design Team Project

It is time for a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  This time we are challenging you to share all of your party supplies and decorations for a St. Patrick's Day party.  Be sure to check out all of the projects by the design team and link up your own projects to share here: www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com.

For my project, I made Kaylee a shirt to wear for St. Patrick's Day!  She wanted a shirt that said pinch proof.  I used the Batman Cricut Cartridge for the font and the Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge for the shamrock.  I used vinyl to make a stencil for the shirt and filled it in with black fabric paint.  It looks so cute, I think I may have to make a few more before the 17th!


15 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, how cute! Love the shamrock!!!

Creative Diva said...

OMG! This is awesome! Great idea. Look forward to seeing what I will create.

Hugs,
Patty

Amy said...

This is sooo cute!!! I love your fun shirt and sentiment! :)Amy

Rhonda Emery said...

this is just too cute and funny great idea love it jean. hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

Another great idea. I love how you always taking "crafting" out of the scrapbooking card making box!! Great job!

Laurie

Diane said...

What a cute shirt.....you make it sound easy...but bet mine wouldn't turn out as perfect as yours...love it!!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and adorable!! What a great idea :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

2 Ducky said...

Pinch proof... lol! Love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is adorable! My Daughter's would love a shirt that said this! Great idea!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

This is ADORABLE! I love it!!!

Norma said...

OMG!! I'm definitely making one for my son!! jean what were the size for the shamrock and font? I'm so getting the shirt tomorrow and the fabric paint:) Love the idea and very CUTE!!
Hugs,
Norma

Valerie said...

Aww, this is such a cute shirt!! I agree, everyone needs one of these!

Unknown said...

Love this!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is sooo super cute!

Georgiana said...

I definitely need this for school. ;) I always tell the kids no pinching (some would probably pinch way to hard and get carried away) and this would be a way to prevent it!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations